Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Let Go Let God be Empowered

I am empowered to bring my highest good into expression.
 
The Gospel of John shares how the crippled man at the Pool of Bethesda learned the words and rituals that could lead to his healing, even though he had not been able to achieve that goal. Jesus demonstrated that the true answer was much simpler: “Stand up, take your mat and walk.” The faith demonstrated through the simple act of standing was all that was necessary to overcome the apparent limitations in which he had been living. I may have caused myself great confusion in the past because I believed the power necessary to live a spiritually centered life could be found outside myself. Today I know that I am innately empowered to make the choices that will bring my highest good into expression.
Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.—Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment