Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 22, 2018

Let Go Let God as Wholeness

I am created whole in order to live free.
 
At times, humans may make life more complicated by overthinking. No one has to remind the fish he is a fish or to swim in the sea. And no one tries to convince the fish he should be a dolphin or a seagull. The fish simply is. I am created whole. The innate pattern of my divine self is complete and has no flaws. My imprint is entirely unique and cannot be compared to any other pattern. I judge no one and focus on my ability to freely be who I came into the world to be. I do my best to align my thoughts and actions with my divine imprint. When voices in the world judge me or speak of my brokenness, I listen to the still, small voice within me. Turning within, I hear the Truth: I am created whole in order to live free.

Your eyes beheld my unformed substance.—Psalm 139:16

No comments:

Post a Comment