Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 15, 2018

Let Go Let God in Attitude

I express an enthusiastic, positive, and joyful attitude.
 
There may be days when I feel as though I am merely showing up in the world and not truly living. Yet when I develop a deeper connection to the divine spirit within me, my attitude cannot help but shift. My spiritual nature is reflected outward and becomes the face I share with everyone I meet. Do I find myself having to wait for an appointment or another person? I do so calmly and with a smile. Am I stuck in a traffic jam? This is an opportunity to practice breathing deeply as I affirm: As a spiritual being, peace is inherent in my being. The attitude I choose to express during trying times will make all the difference. I am an expression of God. With this knowledge, I fully embrace a positive attitude.

Let the same mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus.–Philippians 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment