Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Let Go Let God in Appreciation

I give thanks for increasing good in my life.
 
One definition of the word appreciate is to “increase in value.” When I show appreciation for a specific event of my day, its value in my eyes grows. As I make a practice of appreciating all the blessings in my life, I am creating a bank in which I deposit my good thoughts, my blessings. If I come upon a time in my life when I need a spiritual lift, I reflect on my reserve of blessings to remind me of the goodness in my life. As I unwind at night, I take a moment to recall the events of the day. I bring to mind those things that held special meaning and say a prayer of thanks for each one. My appreciation provides a sense of bliss that continually blesses me. I give thanks for increasing good in my life.

I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart.—Psalm 9:1

No comments:

Post a Comment