Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Let Go Let God Forgive

I am the true spirit of forgiveness.
 
Is there someone I need to forgive? Maybe I think that I am the “unforgivable” one. But is this ever really accurate? The truth about me is that I am a perfect spiritual being. Do I always express my divine nature? Perhaps not. Do other people always express their divine nature? Not always. However, I can still see only good in others and in myself. It is when I lose sight of my divinity that I believe there is anything to be forgiven. To forgive, I become still and connect myself with that perfect presence within me. I feel centered in peace and love. It is from this place that I can freely forgive and be forgiven. Spirit within me heals the pain. I am the true spirit of forgiveness.

One who forgives an affront fosters friendship, but one who dwells on disputes will alienate a friend.—Proverbs 17:9

No comments:

Post a Comment