Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Let Go Let God Have Faith

I have faith that I can do all things.
 
Faith is the building block of everything I set out to do. I build my life on a foundation of faith, sustained by my divine power within. I remind myself that all things are possible. Because I am a divine creation, a spiritual being living in this human body, I can do anything I set my mind to do. When I set a goal, I call upon my inner power to achieve it. I have divine powers of wisdom, understanding, and faith. I am strong and capable because I use these powers as I work toward my goals. Keeping faith in my heart, I am fearless in the face of any challenge. I am courageous and confident as I move through my day, as I continually call upon the powers inherent in my divine nature. I never feel alone drawing upon my innate attributes of God.
For God all things are possible.—Mark 10:27

No comments:

Post a Comment