Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 25, 2018

Let Go Let God be the Divine Compass

Divine wisdom is my compass.
 
At times I may focus on a situation out of fear or uncertainty. My breathing and heart rate can be adversely affected by the negativity I am focusing on. This is because my body responds in kind to the thoughts I hold in mind. So I begin my day affirming: Divine wisdom is my compass. I set an intention to focus on the presence of God expressing as me and through all life and situations. I am alive with the presence of God. I am connected to infinite wisdom that empowers me to think, feel, and act in positive, life-affirming ways. I live in the moment with my attention on divine life within me. I have a clear vision of what is, not on what was; of what is possible, not on what seems impossible.

But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear.—Matthew 13:16

No comments:

Post a Comment