Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 26, 2019

Let Go Let God as Opportunities

I live in a world of unlimited possibility!
 
Winston Churchill said, “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” Every day I choose between the two. If I expect life to be hard and people to be against me, I will find evidence everywhere. If I believe every challenge carries blessings, then I will find good even in difficult situations. Loss can deliver us to deep appreciation for the gifts we still have. Accomplishing what we didn’t think we could expands our faith to new and exciting levels. I choose to see the Divine at work in every area of my life. Through the lens of opportunity, I believe all things are possible. I enthusiastically affirm: I live in a world of unlimited possibility!

For nothing will be impossible with God.—Luke 1:37

No comments:

Post a Comment