Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I express love for others through prayer.
 
Treating others with love and kindness is a tenet of many religions and belief systems. Spiritual masters have taught the importance of love and compassion for others, even those who differ from or oppose us. Jesus said “love your neighbor as yourself,” and Jesus and the Buddha both taught us to love our enemies. I can express love for others through prayer. I hold others in loving thought as I affirm their connection to God and envision their highest good unfolding. I do not judge past behaviors or future outcomes. Instead, I trust that divine order is at work in their lives. I pray for others with compassion and express unconditional love.

“You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.” But I say ... Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.—Matthew 5:43-44

No comments:

Post a Comment