Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Let Go Let God with Gratitude

I create my best life with an attitude of gratitude!
 
Today I embrace all things with an attitude of gratitude. My life might be a mix of what I call good or bad, but I choose to believe it is all happening for me, with each experience benefiting me in some way. Even if I am not able to see my good or my growth in this moment, I trust all will be revealed in time. No matter what I am facing, with every breath I can inhale possibility, giving thanks for a chance to grow. I can exhale, releasing any resistance to circumstances or people. I am faith-filled, knowing that with an attitude of gratitude, everything leads me to the highest outcomes. Whatever I am brought to, I will be brought through.

For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, provided it is received with thanksgiving.—1 Timothy 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment