Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Let Go Let God Understand Abundance

With gratitude for what I have, I watch my blessings grow.
 
I no longer feel guilty for wanting more in my life, now that I understand abundance is already mine. We are living in the field of God’s plenty. I appreciate the present, giving thanks for all I have right now, then I watch as my blessings multiply. There are no limits placed on what I am allowed to desire. Through my own divine nature, I can breathe my desires into life. I release any limiting beliefs or fears that might hold me back and revel in understanding the creative power of my thoughts and feelings. Life does not need to be difficult. Spirit’s abundant supply of resources is at my disposal. I am open to receiving my soul’s greatest hopes and dreams.

You crown the year with your bounty; your wagon tracks overflow with richness.—Psalm 65:11

No comments:

Post a Comment