Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Let Go Let God be Free

I am Free to Choose my Path, Today and Always. 

I am free to choose where and how to direct my attention. I may stay stuck in my past by clinging to memories or hanging on to resentments, or I may rush into the future by daydreaming or indulging in fantasies. Today I can make a new choice by staying present in the now moment. The choice of where to place my attention is always mine. I am blessed with the freedom and the responsibility of having an individual will. I may have chosen to be too stubborn, refusing to let go of emotions, difficult relationships, past errors, or harsh self-judgments that do not serve my highest good. I make a new choice to step away and be free, to forgive others or myself and move forward with positivity.

Do not remember the former things, or consider the things of old. I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?—Isaiah 43:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment