Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Let Go Let God Relax

I Relax my Mind, Heart and Body. 

What can I do to relax? It seems I am bombarded by texts, emails, and phone calls wanting my attention. I need to take care of business, but I also need to find ways to recharge myself. I want to be able to close my eyes without visualizing a to-do list. I choose to take some time today to relax, even if only for a few, refreshing minutes. I relax my body as I sit in a comfortable chair. I relax my heart as I recall the love and joy already in my life. I relax my mind by aligning myself with Spirit in prayer and meditation. Fully calm and composed, I return once again to the busyness of my life, energized and filled with determination, clear thinking, and gratitude. I remember there is always enough time to do what is important to me.

May mercy, peace, and love be yours in abundance.—Jude 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment