Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 27, 2020

Let Go Let God Love

I am a Perfect Expression of Divine Love. 

When I hear the word love, my first thought may be of my family and my friends, whom I love very much. But I also know that the love of God is profound, awe-inspiring, and unconditional. In the world of human interaction, there may be times when the expression of love changes. I no longer feel love for someone or they for me. However, God’s love never changes. No matter what I do or don’t do, divine love for me and in me is unchanging. Knowing this, I make the decision to love generously. When I commune with the spiritual presence expressing as me, I can open my heart wide and share the limitless love of God with everyone. As my awareness of God within lifts me, I am a channel of that love to the world.

This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.—John 15:12

No comments:

Post a Comment