Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Let Go Let God in Wholeness

I am Whole in Spirit, Soul, and Body. 

I am already spiritually whole, as I am the image-likeness of God. As I affirm that Truth, I clear away the cobwebs of negative thought and my mind shines forth brightly. I am emotionally whole, as my feelings reveal the life-giving energy that is flowing through me. My body is whole, as it is the manifestation of my divine nature. As the creative expression of God, my innate wholeness expresses on every level of my being. I tap in to the wholeness of God, aligning my evolving soul with its divine expression. I visualize radiant spiritual light streaming through my mind, my emotions, and my body, connecting me with the universal light of God. I am already whole in that illuminating presence.

May the God of peace himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept sound.—1 Thessalonians 5:23

No comments:

Post a Comment