Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Let Go Let God Bless My Life

My Life Is A Blessing For Me And The World.

My life is a precious gift. There may be times I get so caught up in my day-to-day responsibilities that my life feels small. When that happens, I may lose my appreciation for all I have accomplished over the years and the many ways I’ve been blessed. When I step back and consider the arc of my lifetime, I have renewed appreciation for how far I’ve come and rekindled passion for how far I still may go. Throughout my life, God has been with me, the inspiration guiding my thoughts and the love filling my heart. Divine life flows through me, animating me as I have taken my place in the world. Through the power of my spiritual gifts, I bless the world with my unique talents and abilities, sharing the gift of my life. 

The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time on and forevermore.—Psalm 121:8

No comments:

Post a Comment