Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Let Go Let God Transition

I Flow With Life's Changes.

Looking at my image in a mirror, I see myself at times when my life was changing. I may see the grinning child who lost a tooth for the first time or the proud student on graduation day. Perhaps I recall my ambitions as I embarked on my career. Maybe I feel a tinge of sadness revisiting the pain of the loss I felt during my more difficult transitions. As I have grown spiritually, I have learned to flow with life’s transitions. I know that, even during the most challenging changes, God remains a constant presence. I will always be divinely protected and one in God with the people I have loved. Moving willingly and gratefully through my transitions deepens and strengthens my awareness of God and of myself as a divine being. 

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.—Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment