Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Let Go Let God Give Thanks

My Gratitude Grows Throughout The Seasons Of My Life.

The gratitude in my heart fills me with love and contentment. I express my grateful feelings joyfully, knowing each demonstration of gratitude holds creative power that aligns me with the overflowing good of the Universe. When I give thanks, I affirm my blessedness and acknowledge my many gifts. But I also communicate my appreciation for that which I have not yet received. In doing so, I stand firmly on a foundation of faith. I declare my trust in the process of life and its unfolding for my highest good. Using my faith to shift my perspective, I can also appreciate the challenges in my life. Where before I saw obstacles and problems, I now see opportunities to return to gratitude, knowing every experience is for my growth. 

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.—1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment