Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 6, 2023

Let Go Let God Claim Healing

In Spirit, I Am Whole.

When the seasons shift, my attention turns to life’s ebb and flow. Nature shows me the world is always changing. I also experience different seasons in my life, including times of needing healing. But just as the leaves and flowers sprout every spring, I can return to the experience of wholeness. As a spiritual being, I am complete as I am. I am resilient, and disease has no lasting power over me. Regardless of the state of my physical or mental health, I can claim my healing and feel restored through my connection with God. I connect with the part of me that is one with Spirit. My breath reminds me of the life force that animates me. As I breathe deeply, I feel the divine presence within and all around me. 

He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.”—Mark 5:34

No comments:

Post a Comment