Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 20, 2023

Let Go Let God With Anticipation

As I Savor My Anticipation, My Joy Grows.

Looking forward to a special day or event can fill my heart with feelings of happiness and love. Even the work I do in preparation feels light because I know it’s for the enjoyment of others. It may be tempting to wish the festive occasion would hurry up and arrive, but that would mean missing out on being present to the exhilaration of anticipation. This feeling of looking forward to something and preparing for it gives me energy and keeps me feeling positive. This is where I discover my joy. This divine gift is always mine, but my anticipation brings it to the fore of my awareness. As I move forward with purposeful eagerness, my burdens are light because I am buoyed by joy. I feel God with me as I prepare, my joy growing by the day. 

You have put gladness in my heart more than when their grain and wine abound.—Psalm 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment