Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Let Go Let God Through Caring

God's Love And Care Express Through Me.

Each person’s ability to empathize with others, particularly during their lowest moments, is a precious gift and a way to bring the love of God into the world. My impulse to care is from God. Each time my heart opens to feel another’s experience, each time I am moved to share of myself in service, I am the hands and heart of God. Should I ever doubt whether my caring efforts to serve others make a difference, I remember this impulse to help is in everyone. I lend my open heart and eager hands to others who are bringing comfort and assistance to those in need. God’s presence is felt keenly through the caring attention we give. 

He went to him and bandaged his wounds, having poured oil and wine on them. Then he put him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him.—Luke 10:34

No comments:

Post a Comment