Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Let Go Let God In Remembrance

I Remember And Bless Those Who Have Passed

On this day I honor and celebrate the lives of my ancestors. I pay respects and remember the many ways my family and friends have enriched my life. I take time to savor the sweet memories we have shared. I find comfort trusting that life is eternal and our bonds with one another are unbreakable. There is more than enough room in my heart to celebrate the cherished times and precious memories of my loved ones. I am deeply grateful for the many ways they have enriched my life and helped me to grow. I honor the lives of those who have passed and have blessed my life and the world. With heartfelt gratitude and love, I surround them in the light of peace. 

Then he took a loaf of bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “Do this in remembrance of me.”—Luke 22:19

No comments:

Post a Comment