Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 27, 2023

Let Go, Let God

I Trust In The Steadfast Love Of God.

Over the years, I have learned that life is easier when I let go and let God. Even though I am aware of this truth, there are times when I slip into the pattern of struggling on my own. Grappling with roadblocks, frustration, or worry is discomforting and yet gets my attention. Like walking with a rock in my shoe, the distress will not go away until I take some action. With awareness comes the opportunity to make a change, to reawaken and turn to God once again. Opening to the Divine, I release my burden. I begin to feel relief as I become relaxed and peaceful. I quiet my mind, trusting and acting upon divine guidance when it comes. I am lifted in Spirit, rejuvenated, and confident. 

But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. I trust in the steadfast love of God forever and ever.—Psalm 52:8

No comments:

Post a Comment