Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Let Go Let God Give Thanks For Plenty

I Give Thanks  For My Blessings, Large And Small.

Joy fills my heart in so many ways each day. I hear it in the laughter of a child at play and see it in the excitement of a dog greeting its owner. I feel joyous when I take in the vibrant colors of a sunrise and gaze at the immensity of the stars in the night sky. From the smallest creature to the vastness of the universe, I find evidence of God all around me. Little things in life fill my heart, strengthening my connection to my dear ones and to the planet itself. I open myself to the goodness of God. I notice the smile of a stranger and the fragrance of a flower. I marvel at the miracle of my body and give thanks for my place in the world. I joyously give thanks for my blessings every day. 

And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work.—2 Corinthians 9:8

No comments:

Post a Comment