Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 17, 2023

Let Go Let God Support World Peace

I Think And Act In Support Of Peace On Earth.

Today my intention is to bless the world by being a peaceful presence. I am one with God, with the love that dwells within me and all people. I accept the calling and make a commitment to be a peacemaker. While I realize I alone will not bring the whole world to a place of peace, my contribution still matters. My love, respect, and kindness are powerful as they touch others. Those who feel this love in action may be inspired to offer their own words and acts of kindness and thereby multiply the blessings of peace. As I interact with people or respond to what I see or hear, I keep in mind how I am influencing world peace. I act in support of and hold the vision of peace on earth.  

Keep on doing the things that you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you.—Philippians 4:9

No comments:

Post a Comment