Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Let Go Let God in Forgiveness

I give the gift of forgiveness for the blessing of peace of mind.

The word forgive is the combination of the words give and for. When I ask myself what I would be willing to give for peace of mind, I have a new understanding of what it means to forgive.
I give up attachment to pain and anger in order for me to enjoy a better life. I give up judgment or criticism of my own past actions for the freedom to live in loving ways.
I am willing to forgive a past occurrence, realizing that to hold on to the past only hurts me. I release unforgiving thoughts and replace them with love. Even situations I will never condone, I am able to forgive.
I forgive myself and others so I can focus my energy on creating a more peaceful, harmonious world.
Be kind to one another..., forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.--Ephesians 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment