Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

I am tranquil as I experience love and peace within me.
 
As I walk along the shoreline, watch the sun rise at the start of the day, or listen to the patter of rain on my roof, I feel peace within me. Nature is a reminder that God is everywhere present.
Tranquility settles in as I contemplate the activity of God's spirit. I call forth peace and attune my inner ear to the word of divine guidance, encouragement, love and faith that emanates from within. The vastness, the power, the glory of God await me in my inner sanctuary.
As I face the daily demands of my life, and the occasional chaos, I remember the peace that lies within and draw from its strength. Nothing can disturb the peace of my soul.
Keep on doing the things that you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you.--Philippians 4:9

No comments:

Post a Comment