Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 2, 2012

Let Go Let God Enter a Sacred Space

All that I seek is right where I am.
 
Many places around the world are considered holy by people of various faith traditions. I may visit such places and find inspiration; yet I am reminded that anywhere I am is holy ground. I needn't travel to commune with God. The One Power and One Presence is everywhere present, wherever I am. I need only pause, take a breath and become aware of the Presence within and around me.
Closing my eyes in prayer, I enter a sacred space, a holy place of peace. With each breath, I feel the activity of God moving through my life. All that I seek is right where I am. I close my prayer with gratitude for God's eternal presence.
Then he said, "Come no closer! Remove the sandals from your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground."--Exodus 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment