Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Let Go Let God Try Love

The supreme love of God knows no defeat.

Love is the solution to virtually every problem. Many of our human disturbances show evidence of a lack of love. When love is brought to bear upon a problem, we soon discover the solution.
If I find myself fearful or hostile toward another person or situation, I turn within to the supreme love of God that knows no defeat.
Perhaps I feel sick or tired, frustrated or concerned. If so, I try love. I fill my mind and body so full of love that there can be no place for dis-ease to linger. The swift flowing current of God's healing love purifies my body, mind and affairs.
Trouble cannot prevail against the power of divine love. When solving a problem seems impossible, I try love.
Let all that you do be done in love.--1 Corinthians 16:14

No comments:

Post a Comment