Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Let Go Let God with Zeal

I embrace today with enthusiasm.

What a joy it is to watch children playing with happy abandonment! They live in the moment and enjoy every sight and sound in their world.
I, too, can live in the moment. When I remember that every moment is a God-moment, I can feel that same zeal and joy for life. I enjoy every sight and sound, every taste and smell, every relationship and experience with a new awareness, a new appreciation.
I have a new zeal for life, a new desire to experience the blessings of God in all their glory. I embrace today with joy and enthusiasm and give thanks for the God-moments that are coming my way, knowing they fill my life with joy.
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy all you upright in heart. --Psalm 32:11

No comments:

Post a Comment