Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 23, 2012

Let Go Let God All is in Divine Order

Attuned to divine order, I trust that all is well.
 
When I affirm "divine order," I am doing more than just uttering two words. I am attuning myself to the principle of God expressing as wisdom, intelligence and harmony in and through me. Divine order brings all aspects of my life and affairs into right relationship.
Affirming divine order, I surrender the need to know how a problem will resolve. I trust in the assurance of God's love and supply, which fulfills all my needs. As I let go of control, doors of opportunity open to me and resources come into view.
No matter what the circumstances, I align with divine order and trust that everything is unfolding perfectly.
You gave your good Spirit to instruct them.... Forty years you sustained them in the wilderness so that they lacked nothing.--Nehemiah 9:20, 21

No comments:

Post a Comment