Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 30, 2012

Let Go Let God Expect the Best

God is my companion and guide at all times and in all places.
 
I may have certain expectations about my finances, relationships or future goals, but I don't place limits on the good I expect. My expectations are high, and my vision is wide--wide enough to include a world of unlimited possibilities. I release any struggle and have faith in God, my constant companion and guide.
An unexpected change--or even an expected one--might seem like the last thing I would ask for; but over time, its value becomes clear. My life is unfolding in divine order. As I remain at peace with what is and listen for divine direction, I move into new experiences with grace and ease. I cooperate with my spirit and expect only the best from this divine journey.
My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me.--John 10:27

No comments:

Post a Comment