Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 6, 2012

Let Go Let God this Good Friday

I stand firm in my faith. Good shall be victorious.

Contemplating the life and teachings of Jesus, I realize the emphasis should be on victory rather than sorrow, on Jesus' triumph over death. His faith enabled him to stand firm. In faith, he proved that while appearances are transitory and conditions are changing, God's love, life and power are changeless and undefeatable.
If the good in my life seems hard to grasp, I center myself in Truth. I am also a child of God and neither will I go down in defeat. God is with me and good is at work in my life. Clouds may seem dark for a time, I may feel I've lost my way, but as I stand firm in faith, light penetrates the darkness and I am lifted up.
Whatever is born of God conquers the world. And this is the victory that conquers the world, our faith.--1 John 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment