Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Let Go Let God Have the Capacity

I am a child of God, with wonder-working power.

As I awaken each day, I can either resist what is before me or celebrate it. I have the capacity to live this day fully and freely as a beloved child of God. I have the capacity to express love, joy and appreciation. I remember the presence of God in me, and as such, my hands do God's work. My mind is open to Divine Mind, and my thoughts are inspired.
Going with the flow, I feel God's wonder-working power moving through me and as me. I cooperate with others and sense our oneness. Problems are no problem! Right solutions come easily as a divine power opens doors and removes all roadblocks. With God in mind, I believe and I receive.
But to all who received him, who believed in his name, he gave power to become children of God.--John 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment