Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Let Go Let God with Divine Mind

I am one with Divine Mind, the essence of all that is.

Divine Mind is "the one and only reality," and the mind of an individual can be one with Divine Mind. Everything that exists and everything I experience--the past, the future and the present moment--are aspects of the infinite mind of God.
In prayer, I connect with Divine Mind and listen deeply, opening my mind and heart to what will enlighten, guide and inspire me. If an idea comes to me, prayer and meditation allow me to explore the idea and discern its wisdom. By learning to listen deeply and consciously, I connect with the essence of all that is, the full perfection of the universe.
I give thanks for the presence of Divine Mind within me and within all creation.
Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.--Genesis 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment