Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Let Go Let God Find Comfort

I find comfort in my heart today.

Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. I am earth and I am heaven. I am human and I am divine. The human part of me may be the only self I have known, but the divine self is revealed to me as I turn to God and lift my mind and heart in prayer. Earth meets heaven, and clouds dissolve in light as the Spirit of truth ascends in my mind and brings me understanding.
I may experience sorrow or sadness, but strength, joy and understanding are mine even then. When circumstances cast me down, when fear crowds joy and courage from my heart, something in me says: This is not true of you, this is not true of life. This message is the divine self healing the human self. It is the healing that transforms my life.
I saw a new heaven and a new earth.--Revelation 21:1

No comments:

Post a Comment