Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Let Go Let God Be Free

I follow Spirit, and I am free.

Guided and inspired by Spirit, Moses led the ancient Israelites out of bondage in Egypt. To escape slavery, people had to change their thinking and claim their freedom. As long as they believed someone or something had power over them, they submitted to that power and remained enslaved.
My own limitations can similarly be traced to erroneous beliefs about myself and the world. Today I release the belief that I lack any gifts or attributes. I deny that anyone or anything has power over me. I claim my freedom as a child of God, blessed with everything I need to be an expression of love and power in this world. I open to Spirit's guidance and advance toward my highest good. I am free!
Moses said to the people, "Remember this day on which you came out of Egypt."--Exodus 13:3

No comments:

Post a Comment