Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 20, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Insight

The wisdom of my soul brings me clear insights.

I can experience insight in many ways--while talking with a friend or prayer partner, while reading a book or article, or during meditation, contemplation or dreams.When I am open and receptive to a new way of viewing the world, I am able to gain a wider perspective. By paying attention to insights and shared wisdom, I open to deeper understanding.
If I don't know how to handle a perplexing situation, I ask for guidance by praying: "Divine Creator within, what is the Truth about this situation and its right resolution?"
With patience and quiet assurance, I open myself to receive insight from the wisdom of my soul, and I follow the guidance I receive.
I have good advice and sound wisdom; I have insight, I have strength. --Proverbs 8:14

No comments:

Post a Comment