Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Let Go Let God be Protected

I am safe in the protecting presence of divine love.
 
How comforting it is to know that I am always in the protecting presence of divine love. Every step I take is firmly placed in this faith. Secure in God, I explore new avenues and take on new adventures. I follow the guidance of God, rooted in faith on each new venture. I begin my day in quiet prayer, giving thanks for the presence of God that is always with me. God is the light on my path. If I should come upon a situation that frightens or disturbs me, I trust the wisdom of God within to guide me. I keep my loved ones enfolded in my thoughts for peace and protection. Thank You, God, for Your presence of love in our lives. All is well in our world.
Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on rock.—Matthew 7:24

No comments:

Post a Comment