Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Let Go Let God in Giving & Receiving

I am abundantly blessed when I give and receive.
 
The spiritual law of giving and receiving brings forth abundant blessings. In my sacred prayer time, Spirit reveals to me the ways that I can give and be of service. This law is very simple. If I desire to experience more love in my life, I give love. If peace is what I seek, I offer peace. Spiritual teacher Florence Scovel Shinn shared that giving opens the way for receiving. I remember these words of truth and know that giving and receiving are like different sides of the same coin. Spirit opens my mind and heart to both give and receive. With gratitude I receive abundant blessings. There is a dynamic exchange that occurs when I allow others to share with me. I am abundantly blessed when I participate in the flow of energy in the Universe.
 
Give, and it will be given to you.—Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment