Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Let Go Let God with the Mind of Christ

I have the mind of Christ.
 
Jesus lived the spiritual Truth as he knew it. I, too, have the mind of Christ. If I misplace something or can’t remember someone’s name, I relax and remind myself of this eternal truth: No thing or person is ever lost. Relying on the spirit of Christ within turns my focus away from worry and guides my mind to productive thoughts. Wisdom and understanding come from the infinite source of all wisdom. I know what I need to know when I need to know it. If someone I love is getting forgetful, I include that person in my prayers. I know and affirm that they, too, have inherited the mind of Christ. I envision them whole and well and expressing divine wisdom as they are able. I trust in God and am grateful for the gift of the Christ Mind.
 
I now do according to your word.—1 Kings 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment