Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 6, 2016

Let Go Let God Lead by Example

I inspire others by living the Truth that I know.
 
The author Paulo Coelho observed, “The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.” While I might have a lot of great ideas about how to better myself and the world, these ideas mean little if I do not live from the Truth that I know. Believing in the oneness of all life, I actively stand up for the rights of all people to be treated with love, respect, and dignity. With faith in Spirit as the constant source of my abundance, I regularly tithe my time, talent, and treasure in service to others. Grasping in my heart the divine idea of unconditional love, I regularly practice compassion and forgiveness and actively promote a peaceful community and the world. When I live my faith, I inspire others to do the same.
What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith but do not have works?—James 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment