Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Let Go Let God with Grace

I open my heart and mind to Spirit’s limitless grace.
 
Divine grace is present here and now. I must first be willing to open my mind and heart in the Silence to receive the full bounty of Spirit’s limitless blessings. If I have been harboring negative judgments, I release them now. If I have been entertaining thoughts of lack and limitation, I dismiss them now. If I have been indulging feelings of self-doubt or pity, I set those gently aside. Divine grace is not earned nor is it a power outside of me. Rather, grace is the natural expression of the Holy Spirit that dwells in me. As I discard anything in my consciousness that does not align with Truth, grace readily blesses my mind, my heart, and my body; it brings all manner of good to every facet of my life. I open my heart and mind to Spirit’s limitless grace.
Grace be with all of you.—Hebrews 13:25

No comments:

Post a Comment