Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 3, 2016

Let Go Let God Plant Seeds of Kindness

I cultivate kindness through my thoughts and deeds.
 
In her poem “Heart’s Garden,” Katherine Merrill wrote: “My heart is a garden where thought flowers grow. The thoughts that I think are the seeds that I sow.” Her words invite me to consider my inner garden, the thoughts I hold and the seeds I plant. I choose to sow seeds of kindness, thinking positive thoughts about myself and about others. I look for ways to encourage people, to genuinely compliment them, and show my appreciation. A smile, a helping hand, an act of generosity toward a stranger sows kindness and perhaps provides a welcomed bright spot in someone’s day. Today I will live from my heart, sowing seeds of kindness, beauty, and goodwill.
Thus says the Lord of hosts: Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another.—Zechariah 7:9

No comments:

Post a Comment