Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

Love leads the way to divine order.
 
In war-torn biblical times, Naomi and her daughters-in-law Ruth and Orpah lost their husbands. Ruth, in a courageous act of devotion to Naomi, pledged her commitment to stay with Naomi, return to her homeland, and adopt her people and God. Like Ruth, I follow my heart and do the next right thing. Despite any outer experiences to the contrary, divine order prevails in my life. I devote myself to what serves the greater good. The order is reestablished, even out of chaos, when I follow my heart. In Hebrew, Ruth’s name means love and love is always at the helm of order. I follow my heart in all circumstances and let love lead the way.

Do not press me to leave you or to turn back from following you! Where you go, I will go; where you lodge, I will lodge; your people shall be my people, and your God my God.—Ruth 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment