Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Let Go Let God have Faith

I have faith in the power of God working in my life.
 
The more time I spend with God in prayer and meditation, the stronger our relationship develops. This strengthening provides a base upon which I build my life, just as a house is built upon a firm foundation. Even if the winds of fear blow and storms roll in, I have faith that my house is safe because the rock beneath me is unfaltering. However, during difficult times, I may struggle to trust that God is working toward good in my life or in the world. If I feel defeated because of a challenging situation, I turn my attention to Spirit. I focus on the calming rhythm of my breath and my body relaxes. I do not seek a solution; I simply rest in the presence of Spirit. My faith supports me. I feel my trust in God, and I have peace of mind.
There is no Holy One like the Lord, no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.—1 Samuel 2:2

No comments:

Post a Comment