Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Let Go Let God all is in Divine Order

Divine order is ever-present in my life.
 
What do I do when I feel doubt or distrust? How do I find the courage and faith to declare divine order and know that all will be well? My heart is lifted as I remember that I am always loved by God, and that God wants what is best for me. The Gospel According to Luke reminds me “it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” This higher Truth overcomes my uncertainty. My faith sets me free from all worrisome thoughts. When I look at my life, I find evidence of God’s love. There are people in my life who care about me. I have opportunities to express my highest self wherever I am. I have sufficient faith to put my trust in God above all. Divine order is ever-present in my life.
For he has made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things and secure.—2 Samuel 23:5

No comments:

Post a Comment