Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Let Go Let God Evolve

I am ever evolving into a greater expression of my divine self.
 
God created me in the divine image, with spiritual qualities such as love, peace, and kindness. When I think, speak, and act in ways that reflect these qualities, I am fulfilling my God-given potential. Evolution, by definition, is a gradual process of growth. I have patience with myself if I feel I am not making progress quickly enough. Even when I perceive that I am moving backward, I am evolving. Like an arrow that draws back before propelling forward, all the mistakes I make and setbacks that I experience are pushing me forward. I learn from my experiences and consciously participate in my own evolution. I am ever evolving into a greater expression of my divine self.
But speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ.—Ephesians 4:15

No comments:

Post a Comment