Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 17, 2017

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

In prayer, I release all to God’s loving care.
 
Praying for other people is a sacred activity that blesses those for whom I am praying as well as myself. When I am concerned for a loved one, prayer lifts my outlook and helps me center myself in divine love. My attention and focus on God alleviates feelings of fear or helplessness. I am at peace. Spirit is active within everyone. I visualize the light of God enfolding and surrounding my loved ones. I affirm divine energy is infusing every cell with life and vitality. I have faith that those who need guidance find inspiration and direction to take right action. No matter what the need, illuminating light is there to lead them toward their highest good. I release all to God’s loving care.
Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.—3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment