Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Let Go Let God Empower

I live from the power of Christ within me.
 
What an amazing realization it is to know that I already have all that I need to step confidently toward my goals and dreams. I am empowered by knowing Spirit resides in me. The Christ of my being, the imprint of the Divine, is part of me. The sweet call of Spirit encourages and inspires me to look within for the tools I need to be successful. In prayer I find my way to the wisdom, strength, and courage I already possess. I now see that any challenges I’ve experienced were catalysts that opened the channel for my spiritual abilities to come forth. I celebrate and give thanks for the power God has given me to achieve my dreams. I boldly claim the power of Christ in me.
In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength.—Isaiah 30:15

No comments:

Post a Comment